Friday, January 7, 2011

Workout, Day 5

Day 5 workout was pretty simple. Stretch and run. Ran 3 miles, just wanted to take it easy today. I am headed to Savannah, GA this weekend for a softball tourney. Do not want to be too sore that I can not move around out on the diamond. Seems like it was just yesterday that I played in my last tournament. Well, it is a new year and with a new year comes a new softball season. Ready or not, here I come! Also, I found out today that I get to do my Pilates session next Tuesday. When I was upstairs this morning stretching, I was watching a guy go through his session. He did not look like it was a pleasant experience! LOL Oh well, bring it on! I need such a good stretch, I will take whatever pain comes with it. If I can ever figure out how to mobile blog, I will keep everyone posted on how we do down in Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment