Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back In the Saddle Baby!!!!!

Well, I took a little time off from my obligation of telling the world what they should know according to me. To be honest, hadn't really given much thought to bloggin' in quite some time. That all changed when my dear friend toomuchcountry texted me the other day saying I should put some predictions together for the upcoming NASCAR season. I responded that I would and went to work on putting my thoughts together to put out into cyberland. Well then the darndest thing happened over the weekend. Damn if it didn't snow here at the beach. For those that don't know, I live in Wilmington, NC and well the closest we get to snow is watching it on the Weather Channel. So now instead of just one blog, I am gonna do a two parter. The cool thing about it is that after some careful thought I was actually able to connect the "snow storm" we had here at the beach with NASCAR. So Gentlemen, Start Your Engines!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment